Image credit: savit keawtavee
Writing articles for your blog is an essential part of the entire blog process. Let your readers get to know you first and foremost. Be yourself as you write and your personality will shine through. Engage your readers with your writing and provide the type of information that will benefit them.
So what should you write about? Below, I’ve listed “5 Tips on How to Write for Blogs:
- Provide basic, real, useful information as well as resources to go along with the information you’re writing about. What are your interests? Will it interest your readers as well?. Offer “how to tips” and how it made your blog successful.
What are you an expert at
- Can your readers benefit from your expertise? How has it worked for you? In My Fashion E-Mall Blog, I share articles and links that can help other home based business succeed with their business marketing. Have you had a business experience that has helped you and can be shared with others? If so, let your readers know about it.
I can’t find anything to write
- There will be times when you will experience writer’s block; it happens to the best of us. Not to worry, look for other interesting articles that are related to your blog theme. Offer guest post articles for those days that you’re either busy or just can’t get around to writing. Remember, and ask for permission to use an article and never alter the content of a guest article. These guest post articles can help you when you’re experiencing big time writer’s block.
How often should I blog post
- I personally like to blog post at least 2 to 3 times a week. Evaluate your own blogging style and see what works for you. You may decide to blog every day or every other day. Many established blogs tend to blog every day while others blog once or twice a week.
- Show your personality but also your creativity. Use graphics, video and pictures to spice up your blog.
Most of all, have fun! Find something that doesn’t feel like a task but is fun to write about. Before you know it, you will acknowledge your progress and celebrate your blogging success!
Can you offer any tips on how to write for blogs? Please share your comments below.
About the author: Sonia Colon is writer/publisher of My Fashion E-Mall Blog, and owner at Once Upon A Star. For additional powerful business articles and Internet marketing tips for maintaining a lucrative business subscribe to her newsletter. Check out The Biz Buzz of a Latina Mom for FREE giveaways!
If you liked this article, please share it with a friend or two by clicking on the social media icons below. Thank you!