Check out the following Infographic Blog Versus a NonBlog for business:
The concern for most business owners I come in contact with, want to know if managing a blog should even be a goal to attain. Personally, I think the Pros definitely outweigh the Cons. However, you might have your own reasons to decide.
Blogging can be challenging. With hard dedicated work, the right mixture of accurate updated knowledge, careful planning, and creativity, it can be a successful accomplishment for your business brand. 🙂
- Educate readers with information on your business and build a loyal following
- Engage with your readers and create a lasting relationship/back link building
- Increases your online credibility by showing your expertise on your chosen field
- You control how you want your business brand portrayed
- Time consuming/blogs take time to build a loyal following
- Inaccurate and incomplete information once posted lives online forever
- Consistently keeping up with unique & creative quality content
- Being weary of plagiarism and copyright infringement
Do you agree/disagree with the above Infographic Blog Versus A NonBlog for Business? Which of the two pros/cons are you most focused/concerned with? Please share by leaving your comments below.
About the author: Sonia Colon is writer/publisher of My Fashion E-Mall Blog & The Biz Buzz of A Latina Mom Blog. She is also an owner at Books About Me. Sign up for the newsletter and never miss a powerful business marketing article plus receive a FREE eBook on ‘How to Rock Your Business with A Blog’.