Do you know what the benefits of inbound and outbound marketing are? Check out the following Infographic:
5 Pro Tips for Both Inbound and Outbound Marketing:
- Optimize landing page keywords targeted to your desired audience
- Sharing your content on social media and utilizing relevant hashtags is another effective tactic to drive traffic to your content
- Email marketing – This is a very cost-effective form of content marketing for your business. Using an opt-in/opt-out registration process ensures that those on your lists are actually interested in what your company has to say.
- Promote, promote and promote some more. Build your brand by including links to your online presence in print products, such as brochures, direct mail, business cards, advertisements and packing slips. Ensure all employees include links to your URL in their email signatures and ask that they share company updates on their personal social media profiles across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Google+.
- With an established target, businesses move to create their messages. These messages generally include something that elicits a specific customer response-a link to a website, a phone number or a physical address where someone can obtain more information (or use) the product or service.
Do you agree with the benefits of inbound and outbound marketing above?
About the author: Sonia Colon is writer/publisher of My Fashion E-Mall Blog, The Biz Buzz of A Latina Mom and biz owner at Books About Me. For additional powerful business articles and Internet marketing tips for maintaining a lucrative home business subscribe to her newsletter.
If you liked this business marketing infographic, please share it with a friend or two by clicking on the social media icons below. Thank you!