Twitter is a great way to generate traffic for your site.
There are many programs online that can help you with managing your Twitter account. The more people you follow on Twitter, the more Twitter users will follow you.
Twitter is a great social media site to keep your followers current with your ideas, comments, products and services. Always make it a two way conversational gateway for you and your business brand. Make sure to reply to DMs (Direct Messages)and give shout outs by re-tweeting a favorite tweet now and again!
As your following increases, you may want to consider automating your Twitter tasks. This may help you free up your time to concentrate on other important business/personal matters.
Here a few sites you can incorporate into Twitter to help you manage your Twitter account:
– Free service that lets you know who your Twitter followers are online the most.
* Tweet Deck
– An app that brings more flexibility and insight to power users.
* Hoot Suite
– Social media dashboard which allows teams to broadcast, monitor and track results.
* Mobile Web
– Twitter mobile web.
– The directory of the most awesome lists on Twitter.
* Tweeter Karma
– Simplifies routine friend and follow management offering different filters and sorting options for your entire account all in one screen.
– ManageFlitter provides you with a set of easy to use tools to empower you to work smarter and faster with Twitter.
Feed your blog to all the social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and more.
The above are just a few tips to increase traffic with Twitter and help manage your Twitter account. Twitter can be a great marketing tool if done effectively. It is an awesome source of free traffic that you can convert into paying customers!
About the author: Sonia Colon is owner at Books About Me. She manages My Fashion Emall Blog & The Biz Buzz of A Latina Mom. Sonia is an expert author who has written and published many business articles through out the years. Learn how to manage your social media like a pro.
If you liked this business marketing article, please share it with a friend or two by clicking on the social media icons below. Thank you!